Deep Purple Lavender Farm
Visit Deep Purple Lavender Farm, nestled in a small green valley with a natural spring and wooded ravine, southwest of the Village of Embro.
You will find 10 different English and French varieties that are grown here, known for providing fragrant fresh/dried bouquets and are used in the making of small batch beauty care products. Distilled lavender, lemongrass, and peppermint products are also available.
Lavender Bloom Season is July & August but don't worry the Farm Store is Open from April - December.
What is available:
- Call or email to rent the field for bridal showers, anniversaries, birthdays, baby showers, or an outdoor meeting
- Gentle flow Yoga in the lavender field on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and baby yoga on Wednesday mornings from May - September
- Farm tours & distillation demonstrations during bloom season are available
- Professional photographers can book times slots for mini shoots in the fields
- Wedding nuptials in the field
- Honey Bee Keeping and products
- Bring a blanket and a picnic. Tables are available.